Hotgossip: May we Know You?? BIG BLIZZI: My name is Godswill Atiku I am originally from Adamawa state but born and breed up in Kaduna state (Croc City). I am a singer, rapper, song writer. Hotgossip: Who and what inspired you to make music? BIG BLIZZI: Well Back in the day I will beat everything that makes sounds around the house drumming and singing, the church choir was another inspiration. I literally grew with the talent and I loved it. Hotgossip: How would you describe the music that you typically create? BIG BLIZZI: I will describe the music I make to be MOTIVATIONAL the facts are there check them in my songs, I can give you lyrics that will motivate you and encourage you in a party song (lol) so yeah MOTIVATIONAL Hotgossip: What is your creative process like? BIG BLIZZI: well my creative process is something you will want to experience in flesh and blood, I basically record the best of music in the studio and not at home, that’s when I put in my emo...
Comments
Post a Comment
Leave COMMENTS Here