WELCOME TO YOUR INTERVIEW With Hotgossip
Hotgossip: May we Know You??
SKY MAN : I am Pelumi by name but people call me by my stage name "Sky Man"
Hotgossip: Who and what inspired you to make music?
SKY MAN : nobody inspire me and
Nothing inspired me, I only realized that I got the talent and I go for it.
Hotgossip: How would you describe the music that you typically create?
SKY MAN : I would describe it as Joy Giver, I normally feel overwhelmed whenever am doing my music.
Hotgossip: What is your creative process like?
SKY MAN : creating everlasting music to the world of music.
Hotgossip: Who would you most like to collaborate with?
SKY MAN : Olamide (Badoo)
Hotgossip: If you could go open a show for any artist who would it be?
SKY MAN : Davido
Hotgossip: What is the most trouble you’ve ever gotten into?
SKY MAN : hmmmm... The mistake I first made when I recorded my first track in the studio, it was wack because I didn't compose my lyrics in accordance as a rapper.
Hotgossip: What is the best advice you’ve been given?
SKY MAN : never to rush in making musical videos
Hotgossip: If you could change anything about the industry, what would it be??
SKY MAN : featuring of artiste should be free
Hotgossip: What’s next for you?
SKY MAN : God's plan but I wish for the best in future
Hotgossip: What is one message you would give to your fans?
SKY MAN : I love them and I appreciate their supports always
Hotgossip:How would your fans Get to Connect with you on social media or digital stores?
SKY MAN : Facebook @sky man raplord
IG @skyman.richie
Comments
Post a Comment
Leave COMMENTS Here